Absentee Form (click here)
Click HERE for a PDF of the 2022-2023 Blaze Band Calendar.
December 11: M’Boro Christmas Parade; 2pm
December 16: End of the 2nd quarter
January 12-14 Mid-State Jazz & Orchestra Clinic @ BMS & BHS
January 19-21 Mid-State Band Clinic
January 30 Dress Rehearsal (3:45-6pm)
February 7 Dress Rehearsal (3:45-6pm)
February 9 POPS Concert, 7pm
March 18 Percussion Fest @ BMS
March TBA Freshmen Orientation
April 17 Dress Rehearsal (3:45-6pm)
April 19-22 TMEA/All State Convention, Opryland Hotel & CC
April 25 Dress Rehearsal (3:45-6pm)
April 27 Spring Band Concert, 7pm
May TBA Band Awards Ceremony
May 5 M’Boro Jazz Fest
May 8 Percussion Dress Rehearsal (3:45-6pm)
May 9 Percussion Concert, 7pm
May 15 Band Meeting for 2023-2024 Band Members & Parents
May TBA Graduation
2022-2023 BHS Blaze Band Registration!!!
All current and incoming BHS Blaze Band students who are registered for a band class must also complete this registration. Here is what needs to be completed:
- Fill out the online registration for each student joining band (link above). Siblings will need to register separately.
- Read through the Blackman Blaze Band Handbook (click here).
- Print and fill out the Permission and Release Form (click here).
- Forms may be dropped off at BHS or mailed to:
BHS Band Boosters
3956 Blaze Drive
Murfreesboro, TN 37128
If you have any questions email firstname.lastname@example.org.
2022 Blaze Band Membership Meeting Info (click here)
2022 Band Summer Dates (click here)
2022 Band Camp Information (click here)
2022 Student Responsibility List (click here)
Use this for payments with no set amount, like private lessons, custom payment arrangements for student fees, and online donations.
Have You Linked Your Kroger Card Yet?
Support The Band In Minutes! – Every Time You Shop at Kroger!
– Visit The Kroger Website (link provided below)
– Register / Create An Account
– You’ll Enter An Email Address and A Password
– Once Logged In, Go To Account Summary
– At The Bottom Of Summary, You’ll See Community Rewards –> Click On The Enroll Button
– Enter Your Information
– Next, Search For The Band Boosters of Blackman High School (simply search Blackman in the search box)
– *** Note – Be Sure to Select The Band Boosters of Blackman High School From The List
*Your total purchases will not be changed or any additional fees added, we receive a percentage of total sales from registered users.
That’s It! It’s That Easy!
Your Blackman Band Will Receive Support Every Time You Shop With Your Kroger Card.
Click Here To Be Taken To The Kroger Website
Support The Blaze Band With The Items You’re Already Purchasing Online – Click Through The Amazon Banner Below
- The M’Boro Christmas Parade is Sunday, Dec. 11 @ 2pm. Call time is 12:45 at the MTSU Library Parking Lot. We will wear uniforms AND SANTA HATS. Students are responsible for getting their own Santa Hat. Itinerary is HERE.
- All students/families are required to participate in working at least 1 Titans Event Fundraiser as part of your financial obligation to the band program. Please click on this link to sign up for a time: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/10c0e4ba5a82ca6fac61-titans
- We are excited to announce that we are an Amazon Affiliate. Please look for the Amazon Banner above, click it and start earning money for the Blaze Band with your amazon purchases. Please remember to always access Amazon.com with this link!!
- We need YOUR help! The Kroger card system has changed and each family needs to go to the Kroger website and register your card with “The Band Boosters of Blackman High School.” Information on how to do that is obtained by clicking the following link and downloading the instructions: KROGER COMMUNITY REWARDS PROGRAM. THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT
- We are looking for businesses and organizations to become Blaze Band Partners!