2023-2024 BHS Blaze Band Registration!!!
All current and incoming BHS Blaze Band students who are registered for a band class must also complete this registration. Here is what needs to be completed:
- Fill out the online registration for each student joining band (link above). Siblings will need to register separately.
- Read through the Blackman Blaze Band Handbook (click here).
- Print and fill out the Permission and Release Form (click here).
- Forms may be dropped off at BHS or mailed to:
BHS Band Boosters
3956 Blaze Drive
Murfreesboro, TN 37128
If you have any questions email email@example.com.
Blaze Band Calendar 2023-2024 (click here)
Band Summer Dates (click here)
Band Camp Information (click here)
Student Responsibility List (click here)
Absentee Form (click here)
Click HERE for a PDF of the 2023-2024 Blaze Band Calendar.
BLAZE BAND Calendar of Events, 2023-2024
November 14: Band Booster Meeting, 7pm in the Band Room
November 16: Meet the Blaze Winter Sports, 5:30pm
November 18: 11-12 Midstate & Jazz Auditions
November 28: Dress Rehearsal (3:45-6pm)
December 5: Dress Rehearsal (3:45-6pm)
December 7: PRISM Concert, 7pm
December 9: 9-10 Midstate Auditions
December 10: Murfreesboro Christmas Parade, 2pm (tentative)
January 11-13: Mid-State Jazz & Orchestra Clinic @ BMS & BHS
January 18-20: Mid-State Band Clinic, location TBD
January 30: Dress Rehearsal (3:45-6pm)
February 6: Dress Rehearsal (3:45-6pm)
February 8: POPS Concert, 7pm
March TBA: Freshmen Orientation
April 10-13: TMEA/All State Convention, Opryland Hotel & Convention Center
April 15: Dress Rehearsal (3:45-6pm)
April 23: Dress Rehearsal (3:45-6pm)
April 25: Spring Band Concert, 7pm
May TBA: Band Awards Ceremony & Graduation
May 4: M’Boro Jazz Fest
May 6: Percussion Dress Rehearsal (3:45-6pm)
May 7: Percussion Concert, 7pm
May 13: Band Meeting for 2024-2025 Band Members & Parents
May 20-21: Mini Camp
Use this for payments with no set amount, like private lessons, custom payment arrangements for student fees, and online donations.
Have You Linked Your Kroger Card Yet?
Support The Band In Minutes! – Every Time You Shop at Kroger!
– Visit The Kroger Website (link provided below)
– Register / Create An Account
– You’ll Enter An Email Address and A Password
– Once Logged In, Go To Account Summary
– At The Bottom Of Summary, You’ll See Community Rewards –> Click On The Enroll Button
– Enter Your Information
– Next, Search For The Band Boosters of Blackman High School (simply search Blackman in the search box)
– *** Note – Be Sure to Select The Band Boosters of Blackman High School From The List
*Your total purchases will not be changed or any additional fees added, we receive a percentage of total sales from registered users.
That’s It! It’s That Easy!
Your Blackman Band Will Receive Support Every Time You Shop With Your Kroger Card.
Support The Blaze Band With The Items You’re Already Purchasing Online – Click Through The Amazon Banner Below
- Band Booster Meeting: Nov. 14th at 7:00pm in the band room.
- Objectives pages for Quarter 2 are under the RESOURCES tab.
- All students should have the following completed: online registration, medical form notarized & turned in, uniform fittings/shoes & gloves ordered.
- All families need to sign up to work ONE game for Titans. The sign-up genius is HERE.
- We need YOUR help! The Kroger card system has changed and each family needs to go to the Kroger website and register your card with “The Band Boosters of Blackman High School.” Information on how to do that is obtained by clicking the following link and downloading the instructions: KROGER COMMUNITY REWARDS PROGRAM. THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT
- We are looking for businesses and organizations to become Blaze Band Partners!