Support The Blaze Band With The Items You’re Already Purchasing Online – Click Through The Amazon Banner Below
- BAND PICTURES: Thursday, June 21. Drumline, Guard, Rock Band & Leadership – be ready for your pictures at 12:30pm. Everyone else be ready at 1pm.
- New Member Camp: Thursday & Friday, June 21-22 (8am-12noon). Meet in the SLR. Bring your instruments, pencil & WATER COOLER, wear comfortable clothing for outside, sunscreen, hats, etc.
- Full Band Camp – July 25-29 (8am-5pm) CLOSED CAMPUS; bring a sack lunch & water cooler, be prepared to be outside, bring instruments & music, pencil, flip folder, lyres AND wear tennis shoes, sunscryeen, hats, etc. Dress Up Days for Band Camp: Have fun! NO purchase necessary! Just use what you have! Monday – HAT DAY Tuesday – NEON Day Wednesday – HAWAIIAN Day Thursday – SECTION Day (each section will wear something) Friday – BLAZE SPIRIT Day
- Freshmen Orientation has been changed by the county. We will change our rehearsal to coincide with that. Please make a change to your schedule: Rehearsal on Wednesday, Aug. 3 (3:45-5:20) followed by Freshmen Orientation at 6pm. The band will play prior to the orientation in the gym.
- Congratulations to our 2016-17 Color Guard!! Click 2016 Guard for list.
- Click here to go to the MusicFirst Classroom page.
- We are excited to announce that we are an Amazon Affiliate. Please look for the Amazon Banner above, click it and start earning money for the Blaze Band with your amazon purchases. Please remember to always access Amazon.com with this link!!
- We need YOUR help! The Kroger card system has changed and each family needs to go to the Kroger website and register your card with “The Band Boosters of Blackman High School.” Information on how to do that is obtained by clicking the following link and downloading the instructions: KROGER COMMUNITY REWARDS PROGRAM. THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT
- We are looking for businesses and organizations to become Blaze Band Partners!
Football Band Rehearsals
Mondays: Color Guard & Percussion (4-6pm) Tuesdays: Rock Band (3:45-5pm) Thursdays: Full Band (3:45-6pm)
Have You Linked Your Kroger Card Yet?
It’s EASY! Support The Band In Minutes AND Every Time You Shop
Thank You For Your Support
– Visit The Kroger Website (link provided below)
– Register / Create An Account
– You’ll Enter An Email Address and A Password
– Once Logged In, Go To Account Summary
– At The Bottom Of Summary, You’ll See Community Rewards –> Click On The Enroll Button
– Enter Your Information
– Next, Search For The Band Boosters of Blackman High School (simply search Blackman in the search box)
– *** Note – Be Sure to Select The Band Boosters of Blackman High School From The List