Support The Blaze Band With The Items You’re Already Purchasing Online – Click Through The Amazon Banner Below
- Students need to make up scale and worksheet grades before school, prime time, and/or after school. Last day to make up grades is Friday, December 2.
- Saturday, Dec. 3 – Mid-State Auditions for 11-12 at Bellevue Middle School in Nashville. Registration ends at 1pm! If you arrive after 1pm you will not be allowed to audition.
- Monday, Dec. 5 – Dress Rehearsal for Concert Band (3:45-5pm).
- Tuesday, Dec. 6 – Dress Rehearsal for EVERYONE (3:45-5:30pm).
- Thursday, Dec. 8 – PRISM CONCERT, 7pm (Call time is 6:30; professional black attire).
- Saturday, Dec. 10 – Mid-State Auditions for 9-10 and Jazz @ Antioch High School.
- Sunday, Dec. 11 – Band plays at the M’Boro Christmas Parade. Itinerary is HERE.
- Trip itinerary and forms are HERE and also under the DOCS tab. Last payment was due November 29. Final payment is due January 24. All paperwork and forms go directly to SPOTLIGHT TOURS. Students will sign up for rooms and buses in January.
- We need your help. Every student/family is asked work at least ONE Titan’s event. We need people for the OCTOBER games. Contact Wendy (Wendy.Brown@mtsu.edu) to sign up. We still need people to work Dec. 11 and Jan. 1.
- We are excited to announce that we are an Amazon Affiliate. Please look for the Amazon Banner above, click it and start earning money for the Blaze Band with your amazon purchases. Please remember to always access Amazon.com with this link!!
- We need YOUR help! The Kroger card system has changed and each family needs to go to the Kroger website and register your card with “The Band Boosters of Blackman High School.” Information on how to do that is obtained by clicking the following link and downloading the instructions: KROGER COMMUNITY REWARDS PROGRAM. THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT
- We are looking for businesses and organizations to become Blaze Band Partners!
Football Band Rehearsals
Mondays: Color Guard (3:45-5:45) & Percussion (4-6pm) Tuesdays: Rock Band (3:45-5pm) Thursdays: Full Band (3:45-6pm)
Have You Linked Your Kroger Card Yet?
It’s EASY! Support The Band In Minutes AND Every Time You Shop
Thank You For Your Support
– Visit The Kroger Website (link provided below)
– Register / Create An Account
– You’ll Enter An Email Address and A Password
– Once Logged In, Go To Account Summary
– At The Bottom Of Summary, You’ll See Community Rewards –> Click On The Enroll Button
– Enter Your Information
– Next, Search For The Band Boosters of Blackman High School (simply search Blackman in the search box)
– *** Note – Be Sure to Select The Band Boosters of Blackman High School From The List
That’s It! It’s That Easy 🙂
It Won’t Cost You Any More Than You’re Already Spending.
Your Favorite Band Will Receive Support Every Time You Shop With Your Kroger Card
Donate to the Blackman Band!