Support The Blaze Band With The Items You’re Already Purchasing Online – Click Through The Amazon Banner Below
- All those going on the band trip (students and parents) need to sign up for a room (in the band room). Your choice in room (quad, triple, double, single) will affect your final payment. Final payment is due January 24. All paperwork and checks go directly to SPOTLIGHT TOURS.
- Objectives pages for the 3rd quarter are out and posted under the DOCS tab.
- Booster Meeting – Tuesday, January 10 at 7pm in the band room.
- We are hosting the Mid-State Jazz and Orchestra Clinic January 12-14. We will need help providing food for our hospitality room. Please send in any breakfast foods/drinks/snacks to help out. We appreciate it very much! Please contact Christina Barkley @ firstname.lastname@example.org or 615-427-9542 if you can help.
- We have kicked-off our BIG SPRING FUNDRAISER – the Spaghetti Dinner & Auction. Each section is responsible for putting together a basket (or 2) for the event. “Official” letters requesting donations is available in the band office. There are MANY local businesses and companies who would donate products or services. We encourage each family to solicit a donation! The better our baskets are the more $$$ we will make!
- Jazz Concert – Thursday, January 26
- Fine Arts Night – Thursday, February 2
- We are excited to announce that we are an Amazon Affiliate. Please look for the Amazon Banner above, click it and start earning money for the Blaze Band with your amazon purchases. Please remember to always access Amazon.com with this link!!
- We need YOUR help! The Kroger card system has changed and each family needs to go to the Kroger website and register your card with “The Band Boosters of Blackman High School.” Information on how to do that is obtained by clicking the following link and downloading the instructions: KROGER COMMUNITY REWARDS PROGRAM. THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT
- We are looking for businesses and organizations to become Blaze Band Partners!
Football Band Rehearsals
Mondays: Color Guard (3:45-5:45) & Percussion (4-6pm) Tuesdays: Rock Band (3:45-5pm) Thursdays: Full Band (3:45-6pm)
Have You Linked Your Kroger Card Yet?
Support The Band In Minutes! – Every Time You Shop at Kroger!
– Visit The Kroger Website (link provided below)
– Register / Create An Account
– You’ll Enter An Email Address and A Password
– Once Logged In, Go To Account Summary
– At The Bottom Of Summary, You’ll See Community Rewards –> Click On The Enroll Button
– Enter Your Information
– Next, Search For The Band Boosters of Blackman High School (simply search Blackman in the search box)
– *** Note – Be Sure to Select The Band Boosters of Blackman High School From The List
*Your total purchases will not be changed or any additional fees added, we receive a percentage of total sales from registered users.
That’s It! It’s That Easy!
Your Blackman Band Will Receive Support Every Time You Shop With Your Kroger Card.
Donate to the Blackman Band!