2021 BHS Blaze Band Registration!!!
All current and incoming BHS Blaze Band students who are registered for a band class must also complete this registration. Here is what needs to be completed:
- Fill out the online registration for each student joining band (link above). Siblings will need to register separately.
- Read through the Blackman Blaze Band Handbook (click here).
- Print and fill out the Permission and Release Form (click here).
- Forms may be dropped off at BHS or mailed to:
BHS Band Boosters
2441-Q Old Fort Parkway, box 408
Murfreesboro, TN 37128
If you have any questions email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Band Summer Dates (click here)
Band Camp Information (click here)
Student Responsibility List (click here)
Absentee Form (click here)
October 12: Band Booster Meeting, 7pm
October 14: Football Band Rehearsal, 3:50pm-6pm
October 15: Football Game v. Rockvale HS (AWAY)
October 21: Parent Teacher Conference, 3:30pm to 6:30pm
October 21: Football Band Rehearsal, 3:50pm-6pm
October 22: Deadline for Mid-State registration & payment
October 28: Football Band Rehearsal, 3:50pm-6pm
October 29: Football Game v. Siegel HS (AWAY)
November 5: Football Game (Play-off Game #1 TBA)
November 9: Booster Meeting, 7pm
November 11: Veterans Day NO SCHOOL
November 12: Football Game (Play-off Game #2 TBA)
November 19: Football Game (Play-off Game #3 TBA)
November 20: Mid-State Auditions for 11th/12th Band/Orchestra and 9th/12th Jazz
November 29: After School Concert Rehearsal (times TBA)
December 4: Mid-State Auditions for 9th/10th Band/Orchestra
December 5: Tentative Date for M’Boro Christmas Parade; 2pm
December 7: After School Concert Rehearsal (3:45-6pm for all members)
December 9: PRISM Concert, 7pm
December 17: End of the 2nd quarter
Use this for payments with no set amount, like private lessons, custom payment arrangements for student fees, and online donations.
Have You Linked Your Kroger Card Yet?
Support The Band In Minutes! – Every Time You Shop at Kroger!
– Visit The Kroger Website (link provided below)
– Register / Create An Account
– You’ll Enter An Email Address and A Password
– Once Logged In, Go To Account Summary
– At The Bottom Of Summary, You’ll See Community Rewards –> Click On The Enroll Button
– Enter Your Information
– Next, Search For The Band Boosters of Blackman High School (simply search Blackman in the search box)
– *** Note – Be Sure to Select The Band Boosters of Blackman High School From The List
*Your total purchases will not be changed or any additional fees added, we receive a percentage of total sales from registered users.
That’s It! It’s That Easy!
Your Blackman Band Will Receive Support Every Time You Shop With Your Kroger Card.
Support The Blaze Band With The Items You’re Already Purchasing Online – Click Through The Amazon Banner Below
- All band families are asked to work at least one Titans Event. Please sign up to “donate a day” to the Blaze Band. Click here for the schedule.
- All students auditioning for Mid State should complete the online registration (on forms) by Friday, Oct. 22. 11th & 12th Midstate Band and 9-12 Jazz Band Auditions are Saturday, Nov. 20 at Antioch HS. Register HERE.
- Itinerary for the Rockvale Game on Oct. 15 is here. Call time is 6pm AT ROCKVALE. Follow instructions for where to park or leave off @ trailer. Trombones will come back to the band room after the game to clean.
- We are excited to announce that we are an Amazon Affiliate. Please look for the Amazon Banner above, click it and start earning money for the Blaze Band with your amazon purchases. Please remember to always access Amazon.com with this link!!
- We need YOUR help! The Kroger card system has changed and each family needs to go to the Kroger website and register your card with “The Band Boosters of Blackman High School.” Information on how to do that is obtained by clicking the following link and downloading the instructions: KROGER COMMUNITY REWARDS PROGRAM. THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT
- We are looking for businesses and organizations to become Blaze Band Partners!