2022-2023 BHS Blaze Band Registration!!!
All current and incoming BHS Blaze Band students who are registered for a band class must also complete this registration. Here is what needs to be completed:
- Fill out the online registration for each student joining band (link above). Siblings will need to register separately.
- Read through the Blackman Blaze Band Handbook (click here).
- Print and fill out the Permission and Release Form (click here).
- Forms may be dropped off at BHS or mailed to:
BHS Band Boosters
3956 Blaze Drive
Murfreesboro, TN 37128
If you have any questions email firstname.lastname@example.org.
2022 Blaze Band Membership Meeting Info (click here)
2022 Band Summer Dates (click here)
2022 Band Camp Information (click here)
2022 Student Responsibility List (click here)
Absentee Form (click here)
May 16: Blaze Band 2022 Member Meeting, 6pm
May 19: Graduation @ MTSU, 7pm
MINI CAMP: For all members of the 2022-2023 Blaze Band:
FULL BAND MINI CAMP: May 23, 24, 25 (4p-6p)
PERCUSSION CAMP: July 18-20 (times TBD)
GUARD CAMP: July 18-20 (9a to 5p)
BAND CAMP: July 25-29 (8a-5p)
Use this for payments with no set amount, like private lessons, custom payment arrangements for student fees, and online donations.
Have You Linked Your Kroger Card Yet?
Support The Band In Minutes! – Every Time You Shop at Kroger!
– Visit The Kroger Website (link provided below)
– Register / Create An Account
– You’ll Enter An Email Address and A Password
– Once Logged In, Go To Account Summary
– At The Bottom Of Summary, You’ll See Community Rewards –> Click On The Enroll Button
– Enter Your Information
– Next, Search For The Band Boosters of Blackman High School (simply search Blackman in the search box)
– *** Note – Be Sure to Select The Band Boosters of Blackman High School From The List
*Your total purchases will not be changed or any additional fees added, we receive a percentage of total sales from registered users.
That’s It! It’s That Easy!
Your Blackman Band Will Receive Support Every Time You Shop With Your Kroger Card.
Support The Blaze Band With The Items You’re Already Purchasing Online – Click Through The Amazon Banner Below
- Congratulations to the ’22-23 Blaze Band Color Guard! Attend the Band Meeting on Monday, May 16th AND the Mini Camp on May 23, 24, 25 (4-6pm).
- All 9th-11th graders will play at Graduation @ MTSU on Thursday, May 19. Parents/Students are responsible for transportation to & from MTSU. Students will wear the concert uniform. The itinerary is HERE.
- ALL members of the 2022-2023 Blaze Band must attend the Mini Camp on May 23-25 (Monday-Wednesday) from 4-6pm in the BHS Band Room. Bring your instrument & a pencil and be prepared to be indoor AND outdoor for rehearsal. Wear shorts/tshirts/TENNIS SHOES!
- We are excited to announce that we are an Amazon Affiliate. Please look for the Amazon Banner above, click it and start earning money for the Blaze Band with your amazon purchases. Please remember to always access Amazon.com with this link!!
- We need YOUR help! The Kroger card system has changed and each family needs to go to the Kroger website and register your card with “The Band Boosters of Blackman High School.” Information on how to do that is obtained by clicking the following link and downloading the instructions: KROGER COMMUNITY REWARDS PROGRAM. THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT
- We are looking for businesses and organizations to become Blaze Band Partners!