Support The Blaze Band With The Items You’re Already Purchasing Online – Click Through The Amazon Banner Below
- March-a-thon Kick-off has begun! Each student has a packet of info and will be soliciting pledges over the next 2 weeks. Spread the word! Contact all your friends, family, neighbors and let’s raise a lot of $$$$! Packet is here. Parade route is here.
- Finish selling all your calendars! Money (checks) are due on Monday, Aug. 31 when the sale is OVER! Thanks for all your hard work on this fundraiser!
- Call time for Friday’s home game is 6pm dressed in full uniform, with instrument, in the band room. SAXOPHONES are cleaning after the game.
- Objective pages for the first quarter have been passed out and are posted on the website under the DOCS tab.
- Click here to go to the MusicFirst Classroom page.
- We need volunteers to help work events and Titans games. All families are asked to work at least ONE event. Please contact Wendy Brown for details. email@example.com
- We are excited to announce that we are an Amazon Affiliate. Please look for the Amazon Banner above, click it and start earning money for the Blaze Band with your amazon purchases. Please remember to always access Amazon.com with this link!!
- We need YOUR help! The Kroger card system has changed and each family needs to go to the Kroger website and register your card with “The Band Boosters of Blackman High School.” Information on how to do that is obtained by clicking the following link and downloading the instructions: KROGER COMMUNITY REWARDS PROGRAM. THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT
- We are looking for businesses and organizations to become Blaze Band Partners!
Football Band Rehearsals
Mondays: Color Guard & Percussion (4-6pm) Tuesdays: Rock Band (3:45-5pm) Thursdays: Full Band (3:45-6pm)
Forms for 2015-2016
Medical Form (2-sided & must be notarized)
Commitment, Handbook Agreement, Internet Release Form
Football Band Permission Form
Summer Activities Informational Flyer: Sectionals, Uniform Fittings, Camps
Forms may be dropped off at BHS or mailed to:
BHS Band Boosters
2441-Q Old Fort Parkway, box 408
Murfreesboro, TN 37128
Fall Rehearsal Schedule for Football Band
Color Guard & Percussion: Mondays (3:45-5:45pm) – August & September
Rock Band: Tuesdays (3:45-5pm) – August & September
FULL BAND: Thursdays (3:45-6pm) – August, September, October
August 22 BHS v. Clay-Chalkville, AL @ MTSU (This is a Saturday!)
August 28 BHS v. McCallie School, HOME
Sept 4 BHS v. Riverdale, HOME
Sept 11 BHS v. Tucker, GA, HOME
Sept 18 BHS v. Oakland, AWAY
Sept 25 BHS v. Cookeville, AWAY
Oct 2 BHS v. Smyrna, HOME – This is Homecoming!
Oct 16 BHS v. Siegel, AWAY
Oct 23 BHS v. Coffee County, HOME – This is Senior Night!
Oct 30 BHS v. Warren County, AWAY
Playoff games, TBA
Aug 6 Regular Football Band rehearsal (3:45-6pm) PLUS band plays at Freshmen Orientation, 6:30pm
Sept 14 Symphonic Band & Wind Ensemble Rehearsal (3:45-6pm)
Sept 19 MARCH-A-THON (all day) – This is a Saturday! Everyone participates!
Sept 21 Concert Band Rehearsal (3:45-5pm)
Sept 22 Full Dress Rehearsal (3:45-6pm) Everyone!
Sept 24 Fall Concert, 7pm (No Thursday Football Band rehearsal after school.)
Oct 26 Deadline to sign up to audition for Mid State Ensembles
Nov 21 MID STATE AUDITIONS, 7th & 8th grade
Nov 30 Symphonic Band & Wind Ensemble Rehearsal (3:45-6pm)
Dec 5 MID STATE AUDITIONS, 11th & 12th grade @ Bellevue Middle School
Dec 7 Concert Band Rehearsal (3:45-5pm)
Dec 8 Full Dress Rehearsal (3:45-6pm) – Everyone!
Dec 10 PRISM Concert, 7pm
Dec 12 MID STATE AUDITIONS, 9th & 10th Band AND 9th-12th Jazz & Orchestra @ Antioch HS
Dec 13 Murfreesboro Christmas Parade, 2pm
Jan 7-9 Mid State Band Clinic (Siegel/MTSU)
Jan 14-16 Mid STate Jazz & Orchestra Clinic (BMS/BHS)
Jan 28 Fine Arts Night (Jazz Band & Small Ensembles play)
Feb 1 Wind Ensemble Rehearsal (3:45-6pm)
Feb 8 Symphonic Band & Concert Band Rehearsal (3:45-6pm)
Feb 9 Full Dress Rehearsal (3:45-6pm) – Everyone!
Feb 11 Concert, 7pm
Mar 14 Concert Band Rehearsal (3:45-5pm)
Mar 21 Symphonic Band & Wind Ensemble Rehearsal (3:45-6pm)
April 4 Concert Band Rehearsal (3:45-5pm)
April 11 Wind Ensemble Rehearsal (3:45-5pm)
April 12 Symphonic Band Rehearsal (3:45-5pm)
April 13-16 TMEA/All State Convention, Nashville
April 18 Full Dress Rehearsal (3:45-6pm) – Everyone!
April 21 Spring Concert, 7pm
May ? Banquet, TBA
May 9 Percussion Dress Reherasal (3:45-6pm)
May 10 Percussion Concert, 7pm
May 16 May Meeting for all members of the 2016-2017
May 21 Graduation, 10am @ MTSU (Call time is 9:15am)
Have You Linked Your Kroger Card Yet?
It’s EASY! Support The Band In Minutes AND Every Time You Shop
Thank You For Your Support
– Visit The Kroger Website (link provided below)
– Register / Create An Account
– You’ll Enter An Email Address and A Password
– Once Logged In, Go To Account Summary
– At The Bottom Of Summary, You’ll See Community Rewards –> Click On The Enroll Button
– Enter Your Information
– Next, Search For The Band Boosters of Blackman High School (simply search Blackman in the search box)
– *** Note – Be Sure to Select The Band Boosters of Blackman High School From The List