Support The Blaze Band With The Items You’re Already Purchasing Online – Click Through The Amazon Banner Below
- New Member Camp is July 23-24 (8am-12noon). Wear comfortable clothing for outdoors, tennis shoes, sunscreen, hat AND bring your instrument.
- BAND CAMP is next week, July 27-31 (8am-5pm). Bring a sack lunch (no peanut products please), instrument, music, pencil, and water cooler. Wear clothes for outside, tennis shoes, sunblock, hats, sunglasses, etc. Drink plenty of water – and start NOW!!! Eat healthy food, get rest and night, and eat a good breakfast every day!
- Band Camp Performance is Friday, July 31 at 4:30pm.
- Drumline Show Music to part one is here! Bass Drum, Cymbals, Rack, Snare, Tenors
- Click Blackman Drum Line 2015 to download the 2015 drumline packet.
- We are excited to announce that we are an Amazon Affiliate. Please look for the Amazon Banner below, click it and start earning money for the Blaze Band with your amazon purchases. Please remember to always access Amazon.com with this link!!
- We need YOUR help! The Kroger card system has changed and each family needs to go to the Kroger website and register your card with “The Band Boosters of Blackman High School.” Information on how to do that is obtained by clicking the following link and downloading the instructions: KROGER COMMUNITY REWARDS PROGRAM. THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT
- We are looking for businesses and organizations to become Blaze Band Partners!
Football Band Rehearsals
Mondays: Color Guard & Percussion (4-6pm) Tuesdays: Rock Band (3:45-5pm) Thursdays: Full Band (3:45-6pm)
Forms for 2015-2016
Medical Form (2-sided & must be notarized)
Commitment, Handbook Agreement, Internet Release Form
Football Band Permission Form
Summer Activities Informational Flyer: Sectionals, Uniform Fittings, Camps
Forms may be dropped off at BHS or mailed to:
BHS Band Boosters
2441-Q Old Fort Parkway, box 408
Murfreesboro, TN 37128
Band Camp Dates
Color Guard & Percussion Camp: July 20-24 (8am-12noon)
New Member Camp: July 23-24 (8am-12noon)
FULL BAND CAMP: July 27-31 (8am-5pm)
July 20 Percussion & Color Guard Camp begins, 8am-12noon
July 21 Sectionals, 10am-12noon
July 23 New Member Camp begins, 8am–12noon
JULY 23 PICTURE DAY for ALL BAND STUDENTS, 12:30-2:30pm
July 27 Full Band Camp begins, 8am
August 22 BHS v. Clay-Chalkville, AL @ MTSU (This is a Saturday!)
August 28 BHS v. McCallie School, HOME
Sept 4 BHS v. Riverdale, HOME
Sept 11 BHS v. Tucker, GA, HOME
Sept 18 BHS v. Oakland, AWAY
Sept 25 BHS v. Cookeville, AWAY
Oct 2 BHS v. Smyrna, HOME – This is Homecoming!
Oct 16 BHS v. Siegel, AWAY
Oct 23 BHS v. Coffee County, HOME – This is Senior Night!
Oct 30 BHS v. Warren County, AWAY
Playoff games, TBA
Aug 6 Regular Football Band rehearsal (3:45-6pm) PLUS band plays at Freshmen Orientation, 6:30pm
Sept 14 Symphonic Band & Wind Ensemble Rehearsal (3:45-6pm)
Sept 19 MARCH-A-THON (all day) – This is a Saturday! Everyone participates!
Sept 21 Concert Band Rehearsal (3:45-5pm)
Sept 22 Full Dress Rehearsal (3:45-6pm) Everyone!
Sept 24 Fall Concert, 7pm (No Thursday Football Band rehearsal after school.)
Oct 26 Deadline to sign up to audition for Mid State Ensembles
Nov 21 MID STATE AUDITIONS, TBA
Nov 30 Symphonic Band & Wind Ensemble Rehearsal (3:45-6pm)
Dec 5 MID STATE AUDITIONS, TBA
Dec 7 Concert Band Rehearsal (3:45-5pm)
Dec 8 Full Dress Rehearsal (3:45-6pm) – Everyone!
Dec 10 PRISM Concert, 7pm
Dec 12 MID STATE AUDITIONS, TBA
Dec 13 Murfreesboro Christmas Parade, 2pm
Jan 7-9 Mid State Band Clinic (Siegel/MTSU)
Jan 14-16 Mid STate Jazz & Orchestra Clinic (BMS/BHS)
Jan 28 Fine Arts Night (Jazz Band & Small Ensembles play)
Feb 1 Wind Ensemble Rehearsal (3:45-6pm)
Feb 8 Symphonic Band & Concert Band Rehearsal (3:45-6pm)
Feb 9 Full Dress Rehearsal (3:45-6pm) – Everyone!
Feb 11 Concert, 7pm
Mar 14 Concert Band Rehearsal (3:45-5pm)
Mar 21 Symphonic Band & Wind Ensemble Rehearsal (3:45-6pm)
April 4 Concert Band Rehearsal (3:45-5pm)
April 11 Wind Ensemble Rehearsal (3:45-5pm)
April 12 Symphonic Band Rehearsal (3:45-5pm)
April 13-16 TMEA/All State Convention, Nashville
April 18 Full Dress Rehearsal (3:45-6pm) – Everyone!
April 21 Spring Concert, 7pm
May ? Banquet, TBA
May 9 Percussion Dress Reherasal (3:45-6pm)
May 10 Percussion Concert, 7pm
May ? Graduation, TBA
May 16 May Meeting for all members of the 2016-2017
Have You Linked Your Kroger Card Yet?
It’s EASY! Support The Band In Minutes AND Every Time You Shop
Thank You For Your Support
– Visit The Kroger Website (link provided below)
– Register / Create An Account
– You’ll Enter An Email Address and A Password
– Once Logged In, Go To Account Summary
– At The Bottom Of Summary, You’ll See Community Rewards –> Click On The Enroll Button
– Enter Your Information
– Next, Search For The Band Boosters of Blackman High School (simply search Blackman in the search box)
– *** Note – Be Sure to Select The Band Boosters of Blackman High School From The List