Support The Blaze Band With The Items You’re Already Purchasing Online – Click Through The Amazon Banner Below
- All band forms are due by May 27, 2015!
- Congratulations Drumline, 2015!
- Congratulations Color Guard, 2015!
- Uniform fittings are June 4 and June 18 (4-6pm). EVERYONE in band must attend one of these. You show up anytime between 4-6pm and you will get fitted for uniform, order band shoes/gloves (if needed), get a band locker, etc. If the line is short, you will be in & out quick. If the line is long, it may take awhile. Be prepared to pay for band shoes ($24) and gloves ($3) OR guard shoes ($29) and guard gloves ($15) if you don’t already have them. Checks made payable to Robert Kapp & Assoc. Gently used shoes are available for purchase through the band ($5).
- Summer Band Sectionals: June 4 and June 18 (2-4pm) in the band room. If you are in town, come out and join in the fun! We’ll work on music and get to know each other!
- ROCK BAND Rehearsals: Mondays June 1, 8, and 15 (10am-1pm) in the band room. Come prepared!
- Click Blackman Drum Line 2015 to download the 2015 drumline packet.
- Color Guard Clinics for the 2015 Blaze Band will be Monday, 5/18/15 and Wednesday, 5/20/15 from 3:45 to 5:45. Guard auditions will be Friday, 5/22/15 at 3:45.
- We are excited to announce that we are an Amazon Affiliate. Please look for the Amazon Banner below, click it and start earning money for the Blaze Band with your amazon purchases. Please remember to always access Amazon.com with this link!!
- We need YOUR help! The Kroger card system has changed and each family needs to go to the Kroger website and register your card with “The Band Boosters of Blackman High School.” Information on how to do that is obtained by clicking the following link and downloading the instructions: KROGER COMMUNITY REWARDS PROGRAM. THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT
- We are looking for businesses and organizations to become Blaze Band Partners!
Football Band Rehearsals
Mondays: Color Guard & Percussion (4-6pm)
Tuesdays: Rock Band (3:45-5pm)
Thursdays: Full Band (3:45-6pm)
Forms for 2015-2016
Medical Form (2-sided & must be notarized)
Commitment, Handbook Agreement, Internet Release Form
Football Band Permission Form
Summer Activities Informational Flyer: Sectionals, Uniform Fittings, Camps
Forms may be dropped off at BHS or mailed to:
BHS Band Boosters
2441-Q Old Fort Parkway, box 408
Murfreesboro, TN 37128
Band Camp Dates
Color Guard & Percussion Camp: July 20-24 (8am-12noon)
New Member Camp: July 23-24 (8am-12noon)
FULL BAND CAMP: July 27-31 (8am-5pm)
Summer 2015 AND Calendar 2015-2016 coming soon!
Printable Calendar Absence Form
June 1 Rock Band Rehearsal, 10am-1pm
June 4 Sectional, 2-4pm
Uniform Fitting, 4-6pm
June 6 Drumline Rehearsal, 10am-1pm
June 8 Rock Band Rehearsal, 10am-1pm
June 15 Rock Band Rehearsal, 10am-1pm
June 18 Sectional, 2-4pm
Uniform Fitting, 4-6pm
June 29 Drumline Rehearsal, 10am-1pm
July 20 Percussion & Color Guard Camp begins, 8am-12noon
July 23 New Member Camp begins, 8am
JULY 23 PICTURE DAY for ALL BAND STUDENTS
July 27 Full Band Camp begins, 8am
August 22 BHS v. Clay-Chalkville, AL @ MTSU (This is a Saturday!)
August 28 BHS v. McCallie School, HOME
Sept 4 BHS v. Riverdale, HOME
Sept 11 BHS v. Tucker, GA, HOME
Sept 18 BHS v. Oakland, AWAY
Sept 25 BHS v. Cookeville, AWAY
Oct 2 BHS v. Smyrna, HOME – This is Homecoming!
Oct 16 BHS v. Siegel, AWAY
Oct 23 BHS v. Coffee County, HOME – This is Senior Night!
Oct 30 BHS v. Warren County, AWAYPlayoff games, TBA
Have You Linked Your Kroger Card Yet?
It’s EASY! Support The Band In Minutes AND Every Time You Shop
Thank You For Your Support
– Visit The Kroger Website (link provided below)
– Register / Create An Account
– You’ll Enter An Email Address and A Password
– Once Logged In, Go To Account Summary
– At The Bottom Of Summary, You’ll See Community Rewards –> Click On The Enroll Button
– Enter Your Information
– Next, Search For The Band Boosters of Blackman High School (simply search Blackman in the search box)
– *** Note – Be Sure to Select The Band Boosters of Blackman High School From The List